Olympic Bronze Medalist Thomas Gilman On All Things Tokyo
Thomas Gilman is back on the podcast and this time, he brings with him an Olympic Medal! Always a blessing chatting with TP Gilman and helping get his stories and insights out there. Hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did.
Order of The Conversation:
- Having a Baby Girl!
- Alcoholics Anonymous Blog
- Perspective going into Olympics
- Advice from Snyder & David Taylor
- NLWC Teammates
- First Match with Uguev
- Next 2 Matches
- Winning a Bronze Medal
- Happiness with Bronze & Silver Medals
- Best Part of the Trip
- Japan’s Response to Team USA
- Best & Hardest Part of Olympics
- Is He Going to Norway?
This show is brought to you by ATAC! ATAC is a new sophisticated training app, with very cool gaming components, for wrestlers and other high-level athletes, with coaching and technique from stars like Jordan Burroughs, Sarah Hildebrandt, and Reece Humphrey, among others! And, the app is available NOW in the Apple App Store. Download today!
Ready for Some Summer Grooming? You need MANSCAPED! Use Promo Code CENZO at Manscaped.com for 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING!
Feel free to tweet us and send us messages with questions and general thoughts! And, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast and go through the archives to hear more great stories. If you want to support the podcast, be sure to leave a 5-star rating & review on Apple Podcasts, and shop some apparel on BASCHAMANIA.com! For all partnership and sponsorship inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engage with us on Twitter: @JustinJBasch and @CenzoJoseph!
Listen to the episode now:
NEW: WATCH ON YOUTUBE OR ROKFIN
Enjoy This Podcast?
- Contact us today about sponsorship and partnership possibilities
- Grab some BASCHAMANIA Apparel here
- Be sure to follow @BASCHAMANIA on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or others