Yianni D Makes History! Becomes 5th 4x NCC Champ!
Yianni D is now just the 5th ever 4x NCAA Champion after earning another title at 149lbs this weekend. Today, friend of the show Yianni came back on to talk all about the tournament, his season, his career & what's next.
We talk through:
- - The bracket match by match
- Is the weight lifted now that the mission has been accomplished
- Bouncing back from Austin Gomez loss
- What Mike Grey has done for Yianni
- Watching Vito’s Success
- Being Done with College
- Thoughts on Meyer Shapiro
- Anthony Noto’s Performance & Other Top Non-Cornell Performances
- Wearing His Own Spartan Shoes in the Finals
- Missing The College Fellowship
- - Fan Questions
This is Yianni's 5th appearance on the show. Get caught up on his other appearances here!
This show is brought to you by our friends at ATAC. ATAC is an AI Strength & Conditioning Coach, Nutritionist, and Mentality Mentor all in your pocket. Your Age. Your Goals. Your Program. Download the ATAC app today on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store today and #LevelUp!
Feel free to tweet us and send us messages with questions and general thoughts! And, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast and go through the archives to hear more great stories. If you want to support the podcast, be sure to leave a 5-star rating & review on Apple Podcasts, and shop some apparel on BASCHAMANIA.com! For all partnership and sponsorship inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Conversation on Twitter by tweeting us at @JustinJBasch and @YianniD_LGR
Listen to the episode now:
WATCH VIDEO VERSION ON YOUTUBE OR ROKFIN!
Enjoy This Podcast?
- Contact us today about sponsorship and partnership possibilities
- Grab some BASCHAMANIA Apparel here
- Be sure to follow @BASCHAMANIA on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or others