This Is Jenna Burkert
Reigning World Team Member. Olympic Hopeful. American Soldier. Jenna Burkert has no slew of titles and accolades. This was a fun conversation to dive into with Jenna just before a best-of-3 wrestle-off series against the winner of Helen Maroulis vs Alli Ragan. Enjoy the conversation!
Order of Topics:
- Getting Started in Wrestling
- A Non-Traditional College Route
- Women’s Wrestling Evolving
- Being a Wrestling Superfan
- What Led you to Serve in Military
- Not Focusing on Pressure & Staying Present
- Embracing Fear
- Happy To Still be Wrestling
- Being Apart of Growing The Sport
- Pan Am Qualifiers
- Utilizing Social & Not Getting Distracted
- Learning a Lesson in ’18 instead of ’20
- Not Getting Discouraged After a Loss?
Listen to the episode now:
Enjoy This Podcast?
- Contact us today about sponsorship and partnership possibilities
- Grab some BASCHAMANIA Apparel here
- Be sure to follow @BASCHAMANIA on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or others