Army West Point’s Scott Green on Culture, Coaching Successes & Goals
If you follow wrestling, you’ve probably heard the name Scott Green. After a very dominant run as head coach as Wyoming Seminary Prep School in PA, Scott has made the move to Army West Point as associate head coach. Scott joined me today to talk about everything from Wegmans & Chicken Wings to His SEM days and the culture at the prestigious West Point. We talk:
- Accolades Rundown
- Wegmans Cult & Love
- Coaching at Different Levels
- How to make an Impact in Wrestling
- The Drive To Coach More
- Relationship with Past Athletes
- West Point Prestige
- Expectations for the Upcoming Season
- Winter Weekend at West Point
- Season Expectations
- Recruiting Differences at a Military Academy vs Prep School/Other D1 Schools
- Contentions Talk on Chicken Wings
This show is brought to you by our friends at ATAC. ATAC is an AI Strength & Conditioning coach, Nutritionist, and Mentality Mentor all in your pocket. Your Age. Your Goals. Your Program. Download the ATAC app today on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store today and #LevelUp!
Feel free to tweet us and send us messages with questions and general thoughts! And, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast and go through the archives to hear more great stories. If you want to support the podcast, be sure to leave a 5-star rating & review on Apple Podcasts, and shop some apparel on BASCHAMANIA.com! For all partnership and sponsorship inquiries, email email@example.com.
Join the Conversation on Twitter: @JustinJBasch and GoGreenWrestle
Listen to the episode now:
WATCH ON YOUTUBE OR ROKFIN
Enjoy This Podcast?
- Contact us today about sponsorship and partnership possibilities
- Grab some BASCHAMANIA Apparel here
- Be sure to follow @BASCHAMANIA on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or others