Tyler Berger on US Open, PRTC, Zain at Final X & His Faith
Fun having NCAA Finalist & US Open Winner Tyler Berger on the podcast ahead of his upcoming Best of 3 battle with Zain Retherford at Final X.
We talked all things this past year, including what's coming up next between Final X & the looming Olympic year weight change. Our conversation order:
- The Nickname “Pup”
- Pantaleo gets Pinned
- The US Open.
- Confidence Takeaways from Open
- Faith in His Career
- Proverbs 21:31
- Move to the PRTC
- Slay & Burroughs In His Corner
- Training Partners at PRTC
- Focusing on Just Wrestling
- Zain and Final X
- Psychology & School
- Olympic Year Transition
This show is brought to you by our friends at ATAC. ATAC is an AI Strength & Conditioning Coach, Nutritionist, and Mentality Mentor all in your pocket. Your Age. Your Goals. Your Program. Download the ATAC app and #LevelUp today! Download the ATAC app today on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store today.
Feel free to tweet us and send us messages with questions and general thoughts! And, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast and go through the archives to hear more great stories. If you want to support the podcast, be sure to leave a 5-star rating & review on Apple Podcasts, and shop some apparel on BASCHAMANIA.com! For all partnership and sponsorship inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to the episode now:
Enjoy This Podcast?
- Contact us today about sponsorship and partnership possibilities
- Grab some BASCHAMANIA Apparel here
- Be sure to follow @BASCHAMANIA on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or others