Jason Nolf on World Cup, New Business Venture 'Ocean'
Great to have 3x NCAA Champ Jason Nolf back on the show today to talk about his World Cup experience & matches, gratitude in defeat, his new business venture 'Ocean', coping with a high-level athlete long-distance relationship, and more.
- Ping Pong Rivalry with Kyle Snyder
- World Cup Experience & Breaking Down the Matches
- Cenzo and Nolf Both Competing at 74kg
- Gratitude in Defeat
- MMA Content Spike Recently
- New Business Venture 'Ocean'
- Maddie Nolf Update
- Long Distance Relationship - with Sports, High Level Athletes
- Future Competition Plans
This show is brought to you by our friends at ATAC. ATAC is an AI Strength & Conditioning coach, Nutritionist, and Mentality Mentor all in your pocket. Your Age. Your Goals. Your Program. Download the ATAC app today on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store today and #LevelUp!
Feel free to tweet us and send us messages with questions and general thoughts! And, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast and go through the archives to hear more great stories. If you want to support the podcast, be sure to leave a 5-star rating & review on Apple Podcasts, and shop some apparel on BASCHAMANIA.com! For all partnership and sponsorship inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to the episode now:
Enjoy This Podcast?
- Contact us today about sponsorship and partnership possibilities
- Grab some BASCHAMANIA Apparel here
- Be sure to follow @BASCHAMANIA on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or others